Saturday, September 03, 2005

Busy week ahead

Today on the way to the dump with Bonnie I got a call (due to the magic of cell phones) from Steve Ewert, Zephyr mainstay, good vocalist and guitarist, and all around pleasant guy. He asked me if I could play a wedding with him next Saturday. Yes, I think that would be possible, I said. Great! Of course, we have to go to the rehearsal Friday night in Sebastopol, about a half hour north of Petaluma. Ok, I can do that, I said. And, could I do a little rehearsing at Bonnie's with him Thursday evening, just so we know what we're doing? Well, I suppose.

Let's see now. That makes the week look like this so far:
  • Sunday: rehearse with folks at Jessel's
  • Monday: Jessel's Jam
  • Tuesday: rehearse at Russ's with California Zephr
  • Wednesday: rehearse at Jessel's with folk hoping to play next Monday
  • Thursday: rehearse with Ewert at Bonnie's
  • Friday: go to wedding rehearsal with Ewert in Sebastopol
  • Saturday: do wedding in Sebastopol with Ewert
This is getting out of hand.

I'm saying "this is getting out of hand" a lot lately.

1 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

hey, Joe --

where you going with that gun in your hand?

(old 60's jimi hendrix non-sequitor)

thanks for stopping in. How did you find me?

-steve

Tuesday, September 6, 2005 at 1:47:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counters
Staples Coupons