Friday, September 09, 2005

Busy Busy Busy (part X)

Friday. Preparing for Garage Sale Sunday. I've never had a garage sale before. It's all new to me. It looks suspiciously like Fall outside, and I sure hope all the stuff I have outside at the folks' house in Napa isn't getting wet with dew or mist.

Have to run over to Napa to try to get things ready. I succumbed to temptation and accepted a gig for Saturday, a wedding with Ewert in Sebastopol, which turns out to include a rehearsal today, which, unlike most rehearsals which are in the evening, is this afternoon, in Sebastopol, which is a good hour from Napa. I'm to meet Ewert here in Petaluma at 2pm, which kinda shoots the whole day. I need to get to Napa, get some stuff set up, and then get back here by 2. It's 10:30am now.

Had to call off a demo session with Gordon (which was just as well -- Mary couldn't make it until after 2, and he had only until 1:30pm open.) Is all this minutia important? Only to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counters
Staples Coupons