Monday, June 11, 2007

Brush with Greatness

Neil Young has a website. Part of it is a listing of anti-war songs sent in by readers. This is an enormous list of tunes, mostly from well meaning amateur musicians, but including some from real stars.

I sent in links to a couple of tunes, and I've managed to keep them fairly high on the list by periodically clicking on the links to them. I noticed an amazing juxtaposition today, which most likely will never be repeated in my lifetime.


If you look closely, you'll see me sandwiched between JJ Cale and Eric Clapton, and Kris Kristofferson. Wow! And near the top you'll find David Crosby and Graham Nash, and at the bottom Nils Lofgren. Knowing that this is the result of sheer random chance, I will nonetheless pretend that there is some importance to this...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counters
Staples Coupons