Sunday, August 14, 2005

Sizzlin' Gizzards is here!

No animals with or without gizzards were harmed in the making of this blog.

  • no waterfowl
  • no equine beasts
  • no paramecia
  • no archea
The steps that have gone into making this blog are numerous:
  1. My girlfriend made her own blog
  2. I sent her a link
  3. She posted said link on her blog
  4. I attempted to write a comment
  5. I was sent to this "Blogzone from Hell" as punishment
There was nothing left to do but -- create a blog.

I immediately saw the possible good that could come of doing such a thing:
  • All those links I'm always sending everyone could now find a home
  • All those things that seem so important but that everyone else seems to ignore can now be mentioned in a place where they take on such significance, simply by being in a neat layout, in such an official-looking typeface. Such Meaning they shall acquire!
  • All those useless photos I'm always collecting can now be seen by, well, probably no one, but they'll all be in one place.
Now I have to figure out how to post a photo without getting a warning from my browser that "unsaved changes may be lost."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counters
Staples Coupons